Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.
Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

We need more Players on Nibiru

Ir para baixo

We need more Players on Nibiru Empty We need more Players on Nibiru

Mensagem por Nefarian Dom Out 09, 2011 6:17 pm

I have been playing a few days on Nibiru, now that I have a good lvl for sell Pokemons and stones, I cant sell it cause there are no players buying or selling.....just a few, and I don't get why Nibiru have less Players than Pandora.

Pandora - Players Online: 320/300
Nibiru - Players Online: 57/300

Nibiru need and Urgent Population we don't have economy, its hard sell to other players and for lot of people that don't live in Brasil, to buy premium with In-game cash,or pokes.

Anoter thing we need is a time to Reset, every day like 11am to 2pm we can't play on the server because of lag, we just get kicked every time and you can't move so that should be a perfect time to make a restart of the server, every 12 hours should be cool, that would make a refreshed server.I die like over 10 times just becaouse of Lag, and the Kicks.
I don't know if the hours are OK but Nibiru have 94hours without a Restart, Announce a restart on the server and Restart the server that way nobody dies or something like that.

Nibiru Online
Uptime: 94h 2m
Players Online: 57/300
Pandora Online
Uptime: 14h 48m
Players Online: 320/300

So please we need more attention on Nibiru PLEASE!.
Nefarian
Nefarian

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo