Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Pokemon Kpdo Seja Bem vindo, registre-se e mantenha logado para Não mostrar os banners,Compartilhe idéias ,fotos,Videos.
Kpdo - www.exaioros.com
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

i missed my account

Ir para baixo

i missed my account Empty i missed my account

Mensagem por spanglis Sex Mar 22, 2013 3:32 am

i send an email from my email wich i made mi account but i havo no answer from you i send pictures and i explained all about that
when you put the only password "redefine" someone tried to enter to my account and now he changed the password but the worst is that he sold him my house un cerulean next to the cp and he has some of my pokemons in MY house i has an aggron lvl 6,hariyama lvl 8,top lvl 99,gligar called darkardc i think it was cought by thakofuz mitz and i was lvl 220 if you need any prove just check my email and we can talk about this please do something :/

spanglis
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

i missed my account Empty i am the real one

Mensagem por spanglis Sex Mar 22, 2013 3:38 am

i am spanglishdc lvl 220 form andromeda and i think that you have my email please help me i have proves that i am the real one just keep in touch

spanglis
Convidado

i missed my account Empty Re: i missed my account

Mensagem por ->Anjo Crow<- Sex Mar 22, 2013 7:05 am

Brother, the correctly form of you have to make your report and get back your account is sending a Ticket to the staff, but you was right with your recovery key or e-mail address? Your can restore your Account with the recovery key or e-mail address. Make sure of you have this itens and go to http://www.exaioros.com/?subtopic=lostaccount
For more informations go to https://forum.exaioros.com/t8133-como-recuperar-sua-conta-com-o-novo-sistema
Use a google translate and see the rules. Thanks and the Staff are thanks for your report.
->Anjo Crow<-
->Anjo Crow<-

Nick no Jogo : Áries Mensagens : 2208

Ir para o topo